카이스트 핵비확산교육연구센터(NEREC)는 2014년 제1기 하계장학생(NEREC Summer Fellows) 프로그램에 이어 2015년 프로그램에 참가할 제2기 장학생을 아래와 같이 선발하고자 하오니, 관심있는 분들의 많은 참여를 바랍니다.
- Purpose: To train and nurture next generation international leaders in nuclear nonproliferation
- Eligibility: Students in good academic standing at a major college/university
- Period: June 29 - August 7 (6 weeks)
- Location: KAIST, Daejeon, South Korea
- Program (conducted in English):
(1) Lectures and seminars on nuclear technology and policy, international relations, etc.
(2) Group research work with NEREC fellows
(3) Participation and poster presentation at NEREC Conference on Nuclear Nonproliferation
(4) Field trips to Seoul and Gyeongju
(5) Korean cultural events
- Benefits: NEREC covers your lodging for 6 weeks, and all costs related to field trips, cultural events and conference participation. The benefits amount to approximately $2,500.
- Application: Complete and submit (via email) your application form, academic transcripts (a copy of an official one or computer printout is acceptable), and names/contact info for two references (including your academic advisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Process
|Application Deadline||February 13||The application must be submitted online.|
|Evaluation||February 16 to 25||Skype interview may be included.|
|Decision Notification||February 27||by email|
|Confirmation by Student||March 6||by email|
- Contact Info: Inquiries regarding the application, please contact the NEREC office by email: email@example.com
1. NEREC Summer Fellows Program (Undergrad) 안내 1부.
2. NEREC Summer Fellows Program (High School Student) 안내 1부.
3. 제출서류 양식 1부. 끝