Overseas Internship and Training
Nuclear Nonproliferation Education and Research Center
- Proposed by Partnership for Global Security and USKI at SAIS in 2015
- Aims at developing strong ties and a common knowledge base among Korean and U.S. government officials, diplomats, think tank experts, and academics
- Partnering with KAIST NEREC and Korean Nuclear Policy Society
- A short intensive education and training program of nuclear policy for master or PhD students in Korea to enhance research capabilities in the field and to build networks with policy experts in the U.S.
- Newly established in 2016
- Co-hosted by KAIST NEREC, Partnership for Global Security and US-Korea Institute at SAIS